The Quincy Symphony Orchestra Association depends on a variety of funding sources. Ticket prices are kept very low in keeping with our mission to provide fine music to Quincy and the surrounding area. In fact, ticket sales cover only 15% of our expenses. We rely upon grants, corporate donors, fundraising events, and private individual donations to produce the wonderful symphonic and choral music of the QSOA, along with the important youth education programs and in-school concerts.
There are many ways to share your financial resources with the QSOA:
- Donate Now to the Annual Fund Drive which helps us continue to offer fine symphonic and choral music to our community for another year. Your name will be printed in next season’s program. The Annual Fund is supported by small businesses as well as individual donors.
- Corporate Sponsorships are available at levels from $1,000 to $10,000 per season. Our corporate partners recognize the value of our programs to the quality of life in our region, and understand the many connections between fine music and a well-educated work force.
- Advertise in our concert program booklet. Ads range in price from $150 to $450 depending on size, and are featured in the concert program booklets at nine separate concert events from October thru April. The booklet is a souvenir which audience members take home after each performance.
- Support the Annual Raffle. The Raffle Fundraiser is held from February thru April. The QSOA relies on this fundraiser to support our Educational Outreach efforts.
- Give a Legacy Gift! The Quincy Symphony Orchestra Association is 66 years old. Your gift or bequest to the QSOA “Standing Room Only” SRO Endowment Fund will help ensure that fine music performances and educational outreach are available and relevant to future generations of children and adults in Quincy and the tri-state region for another 66 years and beyond! Become a member of our Golden Baton Circle.
Together, we can continue to make beautiful music. Thank you.